View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 01:37 AM   #79 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Okay... last post, but this is the sh1ttiest video ever. You can make out the 50 mph marker, and 100mph is when it bounces off the limiter. I took TCS off and I tried a ghetto mount but the effing phone wouldn't focus. Not only that but the steering wheel cuts off the top of the speedo. I needed both hands because the car was at the edge of traction and I could feel the car squirming the entire 3rd gear pull. I counted 5.4 seconds using the youtube trim tool. I attempted 2nd-3rd shift pull without TCS, but 2nd gear was spinning the whole time. Stock Bridgestones just aren't working all that well. It was about 50 degrees outside so hard rubber and cold pavement don't help. I can consolidate this into one post if you want.

Edit: 7500rpm is 97-98mph. Bouncing off the limiter is about 7700rpm. That's 100mph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzUmhMrA_V8
Your tag is to your first post. So add whatever you want to reflect the 5.4. I'd add this vid and then whatever you want to say.