View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 11:09 PM   #51 (permalink)
Cuban Z
Track Member

Drives: 11 370Z Nismo #0384
Cuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to allCuban Z is a name known to all

Not sure why folks are getting so bent out of shape about this thread. The gentleman wants our opinions about his finalists, not our thoughts on whether its cool to ask or not. Some of you guys have some really strict views on whats OK to post here and a really shitty way of expressing when you think an OP shouldn't post. Perhaps my expectations are too high when i think that adults should act civilized and mature. So the guy has money and he's asking our opinion. What the hell do you care? You dont like it? Go read something else you do like. But don't start some **** with someone you don't even know who hasn't disrespected you in any way because you have a hardon to start some trouble. Or maybe talk to AK, Trips or Frost to see if they're still accepting applications for super mods or the junior forum patrol. Then maybe you can ban anyone that posts something you disagree with. Or maybe they'll add asking opinions about expensive things to the list of forum no-nos. Till then give people a freaking break and let them ask their questions without being ********. Sorry if I've offended anyone, it was certainly not my intention. Mods, please feel free to delete my post as well as all the ones giving the OP a hard time without reason. Thanks! :thumbup:

処女 / Shojo
Audrey Blue
Series 1 240Z (10/70)
Cuban Z is offline   Reply With Quote