View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #74 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Ok, the results on mine was 6.5 seconds exactly after using an editing program to see the time more accurately. Also it was a on a run I started from a moving roll at just a few mph, I did not start at 50mph. Also I agree we need something that pulls of the ecu to know for sure, using the speedometer is wildly inaccurate IMO, but its all we have I know.
Vid? Format?

It may not be 100% accurate but we're talking about thousands of a second, maybe a tenth if difference. The difference of 6.4 or 6.6 isn't the end of the world. Gets you on the map with other cars and other Z's to know where your at.