View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 08:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
jooonnn
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo
jooonnn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide67 View Post
Let me rephrase. Not necessarily the kinetic having a bad review, but the ams being a knob off. It's basically half the price.

Do I spend $335 on spc or $179 on ams?

Does anyone have the recommended bushings and tie rod bearing to swap out on the ams arms?
In a world of "you get what you pay for", I could not justify spending $179 on front camber arms.

I'd say both the kinetix and spc look good enough though, with the edge on the SPC because they have a huge market of people that actually use them. If I ONLY see one or two bad reviews out of the 100s of people that run them, then I think they are doing OK. From a quality standpoint, 99% FPQ is pretty damn good for mechanical items. My only gripe is KINETIX website is AWFUL, which is a big factor on my personal peace of mind.

If you are tracking your car though, $700 for front camber arms is CHUMP CHANGE compared to the grand scheme of things when you do anything on the track. A few track sessions alone punts you up to $700 easily.