View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 09:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalme View Post
Thanks!

I preferred the different color contrast over color matching KAV. I initially had the evo-r carbon covers on the handles (bought the car with them on already) and I hated it. You could easily tell it was just a cover, but I did like the darkness of it.

Also for a custom can of KAV was about $50. I paid $35 for the K11 and 2k clear coat. Had enough clear coat to do both handles and three layers on the front bumper.
Looks great.

See post below on reasonably priced paint. I painted my rims KAV and use automotivetouchup.com paint for nicks and scratches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Looks good! Also would like to see when you install it.

Just an FYI, Touch Up Paint and Accessories | AutomotiveTouchup has KAV at a good price and it matches amazing but I agree, the contrast might work out better.

Wish I knew about the duplicolor back in the day when I wanted to fix some curb rash on my OEM wheels
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote