View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 05:18 AM   #4856 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Im actually gonna be looking at one of these unlimited everything smaller carriers, especially if I can cut my phone bill in half, but before I do it, Im gonna do a ton of homework on it.. I mean I love verizon, I just hate paying $84 a month when all I do is text.
It might be worth your while to check into ATT. This year they rolled out this new program called "AT&T Next". With some of the value plans you can get data, unlimited talk and text for as little as $45.00 a month with no annual contract. I don't have it, but received a letter about it. I also know another guy at work who switched to the ATT Go Phone smart phone, I think, with no data but he has a verizon hot spot that he uses with it for that. Costs him about $25.00 for the phone. As you are looking to lower costs, these might be an option to look at.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote