View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 05:21 PM   #7685 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Took her partially down Lime Creek to a park. While there, I vacuumed her with a travel size one and Meguiar'd her insides. Did lunch with the hubby then took her to get another wheel balance as I suspected the last one wasn't done correctly. I had really heavy vibration starting at 60mph. Turns out, I was right.
Afterwards we went to John Eagle European where I drooled over a Lotus Evora and contemplated finding a used one soon. While leaving the dealership, I decided her exhaust was sounding just a little too good to go home and park it. Took her down Spicewood Springs for some semi twisty action and then headed home.

TL;DR: Road therapy complete.