View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

My speeding ticket took almost 3 months to get filed. My court date to make a plea came and went and I couldn't make a NG plea cause they had nothing on file... three weeks later the cop finally filed the ticket. Most jurisdictions will also send a notice to the address on your driver's license once it gets filed. Just keep calling, it will eventually get filed and you can make your plea.

If you are worried about it, go into the courthouse with your citation and ask them to stamp it to show you came to make your plea. That way if you get pulled over at least you have some backing that you tried.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote