View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
richc2jeter
Base Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary Z
richc2jeter is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I have just the GTHaus Axleback section right now, paired with Berk HFCs, and Stillen G3s... my buddy just ordered his F.I Catback the other day. He is completely stock right now, however, this Spring we will have some videos to compare. The reasons I did not go with F.I was due to the wait time, and I loved the sound of the GTHaus. I knew the full GTHaus set-up would be too much sound for me, and I was not impressed with HP gains, so I simply just ordered the Axleback for some of that sound. In my mind, I was looking to get sound and HP so I threw on the HFCs. Berk's HFCs opened the sound right up, and I absolutely love it. I am still looking at Y-Pipes to add addition HP gains, without adding any more of the GTHaus exhaust. My intentions are to keep the sound relatively where it is now, but get all the HP gains I can. I am working on some videos I recorded this past Summer and will get them on hear ASAP so everyone can get an idea of how it sounds. I say to anyone that is debating F.I vs. GTHaus..... there is no need to get all three GTHaus sections. Mix and match as I am. If you want some of that exotic sound, throw on the GTHaus Axleback. I've seen dyno numbers where guys have had just the GTHaus Axleback with HFCs, CAI, and an aftermarket Y-Pipe that produce HP and TQ numbers better than those who went with the F.I Catback with HFCs and CAI. Just my two cents... I had this debate a couple months ago (GTHaus or F.I) and I am more than happy with my decision.
l 40th 370z (#720) l 20-5% Tint l Stillen Gen3 l GTHaus Axleback l VLEDs Swap l "40TH Z" Vet Plate l F.I. Test Pipes l GTR S/S l S04s (F-265s/R-305s) l GarageLine Mid & X Pipe l Swift Springs l SR Front Lip l Z1 Spacers (20/25) l
richc2jeter is offline   Reply With Quote