View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 01:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtul View Post
Yeah, I am under 25 so insurance will be ridiculous. I do appreciate the advice, a lot of people forget about that. Originally this was going to be my daily driver, but currently I am looking at getting a Raptor, 4Runner, or Sequoia to be the DD and whatever car I get will be my fun car, so maintenance costs, etc. will not be as high. And I work for myself with numerous income streams, so I'm not worried about losing my income source unless the internet somehow disappears lol. Also if anyone has any recommendations on similar cars I am open to it. I haven't had much experience with cars like this beyond a buddy's R8 and my dads old 911. I may be overlooking a fantastic choice and not even realizing it.

well if you are looking at it as a secondary fun car to mess around with on the weekends then you may want to hold off for a bit longer as there are lots of new choices set to come out on the market within the next couple of years. heck the next generation Z by all accounts is set to be coming out in 2015 as a 2016 model and who knows what that has in store for us.