View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 11:20 AM   #4850 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I agree with you 100%, i know when i was in this other agency I use to work for, as soon as I walked in the building my phone dropped service (tmobile), when I switched to verizon I NEVER had an issue, and that was with me going 10 levels down into a parking garage and throughout the building.
Yeah, building coverage comes down to density, something Tmobile is far behind on (and VZW is generally slightly behind ATT on in most cities). VZW likes to tout their better (geographic) coverage, but ATT generally has better usable coverage in populated areas.

VZW has killer acquisition times though. When I land after a flight, my VZW phone is running on power on. ATT and TM take a while to figure out where I am.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote