View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

ok i know it may sound biased having been a former and hopefully future Z owner myself, but the one thing you always have to take into consideration is cost of ownership. Would a 911 or R8 or any other high end sports car be a good choice...of course! but the fact is over the lifetime of those cars they are going to cost considerably more to maintain than the Z is going to cost you, so just ask yourself this....am i going to be daily driving this car or is it going to be a garage queen. Also you have to take into consideration any unseen circumstances such as a loss of a job or some other financial burden and think about if you can still afford to make payments or keep up on the maintenance if that were to ever happen. In the end it's your choice what you decide to go with, the Z is a great car that's for sure, but if you think you can afford it, any of the other options are all really great choices as well.