View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 01:55 AM   #45 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhbpcivicsi View Post
How do you guys manage to get more than 20 MPG is beyond me.. I've never seen more than 19 MPG and I drive mostly highway and shift at no more than 4K RPM
Do you guys think that its probably because I have a muffler delete? and would get a CBE (Fast Intentions) help with the mileage?
It is the slinky effect that trashes your fuel economy. If you can get up to highway speed and stay there, your MPG will be pretty good. Around town, I am lucky to get 15MPG. It doesn't help that the clowns want to drive 50+ in 40 zones and 30-40 in the 55 zones..........
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote