View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Possible AT gear swap/cruise control fix

Ok, so I swapped my gears & found my cruise control just blinking at me when I tried to engage it.. I was about to just accept this fate, but then I started & I decided to perform an ECU reset via the tap dance on the pedal method found here RESET ECU alternative method to see if by chance it might work . Well I am happy to say it did . After resetting the ECU I started the car & let it sit in park to warm up & then set the cruise control to on before shifting into gear & it didn't blink. Then I started off got up to a little speed & engaged the cruise control set point & it worked. Then tried to use the accelerate button & it worked. I then tested turning off the cruise control altogether & then later turned it back on & it still continued to work. stopped the car shut off the engine, restarted driving & turned on the cruise control again & it is still working.

It worked for me, Who knows maybe it'll work for you.

YMMV

Μολὼν λαβέ
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote