View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
I just finished going through my first set of rear RE-11's. Put em on last spring, probably April or May. Did canyon runs, plenty of spirited sdriving and no track days. Had to replace one of em, but had the road hazard and was stoked I had it because it saved me from buying another $280+ tire.

So I was down to 1/32 and just got em replaced this past Wednesday. I was able to get about 13,000 miles out of em, which is more than I got out of my RE-050's.

Hope that helps
That's more realistic I got 23k out of some Youkohama S.Drives (I did a flip flop on the rear tires to balance out the camber wear.) And I had probably 2/32nds to go. I did a few canyon runs (less than Eagle) but I did do a lot of burn outs.