View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 02:50 PM   #2633 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckshaw View Post
I wish it was that simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkai0 View Post
It's never a problem to get a hold of Sam. I think many on the forum are getting upset because this is where the group buy started and the hub for information so to speak. Many questions could easily be answered to the masses instead of everyone calling and asking GTM the same questions. Others like myself are getting frustrated waiting for refunds.
I understand. But at the same time if people called they'd at least get their answers. And if you want to yell at the guy, you can yell at him instead of just hoping for a reply.

I'm just putting it out there that if you're sick and tired of not getting a reply HERE. You CAN call and actually get the answer. Hell. If you want. PM me what you want to know and I'll call. I don't mind.

Sorry if I went off topic Trips, I'm just trying to help a little.