View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
If RE-11s lasted as long as that thread says I'd put them on in a heartbeat.

And yes you could go 285 in the rear.
I just finished going through my first set of rear RE-11's. Put em on last spring, probably April or May. Did canyon runs, plenty of spirited sdriving and no track days. Had to replace one of em, but had the road hazard and was stoked I had it because it saved me from buying another $280+ tire.

So I was down to 1/32 and just got em replaced this past Wednesday. I was able to get about 13,000 miles out of em, which is more than I got out of my RE-050's.

Hope that helps

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |

Last edited by Eagle; 01-10-2014 at 01:13 PM.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote