View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:16 AM   #3258 (permalink)
V1H
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z-TT GT Edt
V1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

The 2.5" true dual FI TDX seems the way to go for my GTM MHI kit. The entire exhaust looks just BEAUTIFUL

Wanted to ask what the U Bent O2 sensor non-foulers do. Do they prevent the check engine light from coming on, which would otherwise happen due to increased exhaust flow?

Secondly, how do the 300 cell FI cats compare to the 200 cell cats from the likes of Berk/Erz/Stillen? Even better flow? Would they mate to the 2.5" TDX CBE?

Thirdly, I find the resonated catback still too quiet and civilised. Therefore I want to go with the non-resonated X-pipe. But in my quest for yet a little more exhaust noise, would the carbon mufflers help over the SS mufflers or do they sound the same? What about the 4.5" resonated tips? Looking at the Saclam exhaust tips, one can see slits as if they were non-resonated. Might this trick give them this orgasmic F1 sound track? Maybe a small DIY job might achieve the same. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your advice
V1H is offline   Reply With Quote