View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:09 PM   #283 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlady_z34 View Post
wow its a great deal the f.i exhaust and the turbo kit all for 6950 lol: .... do you happen to know or if anyone else know if the stillen exhaust would work for this turbo kit. i cant decide between this kit or the unavailable gtm MHI turbo kit if it ever comes out. still looking for a daily driver before i purchase this kit though so sad
Nice try

As for the exhaust, I would call Stillen and see if the axle back bolts up to the OEM Y-pipe. If it does, then yes, I can make it work as I do have a jig for for a down pipe that bolts up to the OEM axle back:

I am also very confident that the OEM exhaust will make 500whp with this kit. However, the F.I dual 2.5" will do it without much effort at all.

EDIT:

Just had a look at a few pictures of the Stillen exhaust (could't really find great pictures though), but it does look like it would bolt up to the OEM Y-pipe, making it compatible with this kit.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 01-09-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote