View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #77 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRock View Post
This may be the only post I make on these forums but I wanted to say thank you. For the most part people did not give this guy any crap about buying a Hyundai (for the most part). We all know the 370Z outperforms the Genesis in most areas, but the price difference and how far Hyundai has come in the last few years makes it a nice option for those who want a nice sports coupe. It is good to not see the bashing like in other forums. Had this been a Camaro forum, and he decided on the Gen coupe instead, there would have been 1000 replies calling him an idiot or a moron. Obviously this forum has much more class!!
I'm a car enthusiast (which I think is safe to say most of us here are car enthusiast first, Z enthusaust 2nd), which can find the good in pretty much any car (within reason). While the genesis didn't catch my eye for more than a few mins, it is a great car for the money and I really hope it sells well and continues to evolve. If it follows the same path from Tiburon->Genesis->?? the next one will kick pretty major ***. I just hope they lose the rear window-droop.

BTW, I like the way the camaro's look on the outside, but that interior turned me off...I even get GM discount but couldn't go for it because of the interior and just how heavy the overall car is. The '69 camaro on the other hand, I'd drive in an instant...I miss the raw feel of cars like that.

That being said...to the OP...

You came on the forum excited about the Z because you crashed one in a freakin' test drive. You claimed to have a 911 turbo and be a professional driver and never denied it until just now. You are extremely immature for all of the above reasons, and the only constructive post you have on this forum was a review of the Genesis compared to the Z. It's people like you that make anyone reading this forums have to sift through BS just to find useful information.
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.