View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 11:56 AM   #129 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe if you changed the title.

No one likes their questions being called DUMB.

To make a thread title "DUMB questions answered," and expect someone to ask a question they feel is NOT DUMB is DUMB.

I have NO DUMB questions, so why would I even look at this thread seriously.

Maybe "quick questions answered" or "opinions and info," but to think you can make a catch all thread is silly. We are allowed to post new threads, so we don't have to go through 595 pages of nonsense or questions that we have no desire to know the answers of. If you don't want to answer the questions on a new thread, then don't answer. Eventually at page 150 or so someone will revert to did you try search.

What people eventually start to feel is "so my question is dumb, but when you asked it 3 years ago it wasn't, that's arrogant."

Nice try, but fail IMO.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote