View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #203 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Well the night was interesting, but short. We did have a good talk, but there was so much to talk about I couldn't quite organize my thoughts or even finish them without getting interrupted. After leaving the restaurant she hugged me a couple of times, thanked me, but she wanted to go home to sleep. She showed interest to meet up again and told me to just let her know. Once I got home I broke the rules by making a courtesy call to make sure she made it home alright and to finish an important thought. She thanked me again for dinner, had a great night, and that she felt comfortable talking to me. She also reiterated about hanging out again soon be it tomorrow night at the club or this weekend.

Overall the night was okay. She's full of positive energy and is highly social (more than me). Needs more time...
It sounds like you had fun, but you both should be ecstatic about this. If she felt chemistry between you two, she would have said f' it and stayed out anyways, drink coffee, something...

Also, saying she wants to hang out again and making plans to hang out again are two different things. Too little too late, but just dinner wasn't really the best plan for a first date. It's not enough time to know someone and too many distractions associated with eating food. You're also facing each other like you're on an interview the whole time instead of spending time side by side. It's a strange minutia of body language interpretation, but it could mean the difference between being comfortable and being totally turned off.

You also have to be honest with yourself and ask if you're really into her.
...and awwwwww....dude!! You never call her right after just seeing her.

I apologize if I sound negative, but there's still a shot with girl if you play your cards right. My advise (and you can totally ignore it).... is to give it at least two days before you call her again...so Saturday at the earliest. Talk on the phone about all the thoughts you wanted to get out there. Phone dates can be just as constructive as dinner dates so treat it as such.

Watch "Swingers"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote