View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 02:23 AM   #16 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan View Post
I think you have better odds of getting struck by lightning than a cop looking/knowing about your cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
lol a cop actually going to check, they are so lazy. Unless a doughnut is under the car, forget about it (NY vinny style!)
I don't know Cali but from "mtv true life, life of a street racer" I think you're both wrong. They will do anything to ticket out there! On the show a cop even got out a tape measure and measured the headlights main point of beam impact, to the ground. You couldn't be more than like 21" since some people heat springs to lower the car along with other unsafe methods. Kid could of had $12,000 jwc coilovers, cop still would of ticketed. You guys are in GA and FL. You think you know, but you have no idea

Last edited by synolimit; 01-09-2014 at 02:26 AM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote