View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:38 AM   #799 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Steering lock problem solved (for real)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volman View Post
Tried to pull the fuse last weekend and couldn't get the fuse box open. I barely got the box pulled up past the battery due to the wiring, and that made me a little over-cautious...but that f'er acted like it was glued. I didn't want to break the thing, so I gave up for the time being. Looked easy enough to pop open but it just wouldn't budge much. Thinking about clipping the wire and being done with it if I can squeeze up under there.

Did you wait until the engine bay gets cooled down? Try to wiggle the box, it's a bit heavy at first but once you get some movement, keep on pulling. Good luck!

Last edited by BeemaaZ; 01-09-2014 at 12:43 AM.
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote