View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 12:05 AM   #202 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Well the night was interesting, but short. We did have a good talk, but there was so much to talk about I couldn't quite organize my thoughts or even finish them without getting interrupted. After leaving the restaurant she hugged me a couple of times, thanked me, but she wanted to go home to sleep. She showed interest to meet up again and told me to just let her know. Once I got home I broke the rules by making a courtesy call to make sure she made it home alright and to finish an important thought. She thanked me again for dinner, had a great night, and that she felt comfortable talking to me. She also reiterated about hanging out again soon be it tomorrow night at the club or this weekend.

Overall the night was okay. She's full of positive energy and is highly social (more than me). Needs more time...