View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 11:06 PM   #1752 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Update,

So in a few days dirTy_shoeZ will be receiving his FI TT Kit. I figured I would beat him to the punch letting the cat out of the bag. A few months back we decided to offer a few more options to our turbo line.

1. The HTA-2868 as a bump up from the Garrett GTX2867R. Faster spool with a higher ceiling. All of the benefits, with none of the downfalls. This turbo is a hybrid of sorts. A combination of Garrett and TiAL internals. My friend above will incorporate this turbo combination along with E85 on his ride. All I have to say is...

2. We have taken the HTA-2868 and swapped the compressor cover out with the "ALPHA" cover. This is the bad boy of them all. This is our top of the line option and currently in the testing phase. We have 3 customers on the current list that are signed up for this option pending the outcome. 2 of them will be on E85 and built engines. Sky is the limit here. The purpose of the alpha cover is to gain across the board. All of the benefits of the HTA-2868 with an even higher ceiling. Fast spool, with 1000 HP capability! Check it out below.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 01-08-2014 at 11:10 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote