View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 10:54 PM   #95 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
I leased my Z but I totally hacked/modded up the car. Is it safe to return it to them like this and ask them for a reimbursement because I bought a 2013 and they dropped the price 2 days later on the 2014 models?
Safe, yeah, why not? Did you attach a bomb to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O_Doc View Post
Black is the fastest color. Sunlight heats the paint, which heats the surrounding air. That hot air is less dense, producing less resistance resulting in a faster car.

Not such a stupid question after all.
Hot air=less dense air, less O2, less O2=slower car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got_Z View Post
Should I buy a cold air intake even though its hot in Texas?
Yes, the air outside isn't as hot as the engine bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
Finally my turn to ask...

Are you regretting to open this thread Andrew?????
A little because people are just being pricks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
who has waaaay too much time on his hands?

answer: DE

You guys. I REALLY did make this threads for the newbs who are out there... To help them without punishment...

Oh, and this time... I'm at work... Replying to these posts that aren't on topic... And don't add value to the thread or purpose to it... Keeping me from going home... I have actual work to do, and I've been here for... 16 hours now... I was planning on leaving in 2 more... But it looks like I'll be leaving in 3 more... Worked 40 hours the past 3 days... Worked 60+ the past 5 days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
Why does my tranny and clutch make so much noise?
Because you have a lightweight flywheel and a 6 puck clutch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
The dealer said I can't do a 4 wheel tire rotation. I think they're trying to pull a fast one, right?
Yes. I have done 2 of them on the 370

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Has anyone installed rocker panel LEDs? They are hella dope!!!
Yes, there is an older gentleman in Texas who has. If I find his forum name I will update this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
Not sure this being answered before please bear with me... How often should we change the blinker fluid?
Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i like the rear side window air intakes.
Not a question