View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #2588 (permalink)
Z eliminator
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Z 7AT Sports
Z eliminator will become famous soon enough

You guys must be really disappointed that GTM is alive and well. Ive being doing buisness with GTM for almost 10 years now.
Sam has yet to disapoint me by not getting my engine's and all the other parts that i have bought from him.
To date over $50.000.00 and i have more part being ordered soon.
Every part was sent to me in perfect working condition and it fit perfectly. There were many delays in reciveing some of the parts. Some over a year. And there was a good reason why they took forever to get to me. " beacuase he wanted them to be perfect " and if he had to make a change to improve it them he did. Eg, the stage 4 transmion. I waited a long time for it, and it was worth it. What a great product. The hold up was the converter. he explained to me that he certain parts are made by other company's and they are always late getting him the parts.
After i got the Uprev i had trouble geting it to work. he spent 1 hour with me on the PC and phone as he walked me through it.
I use GTM because he is the best and the only shop to use. Every body out there has a bad service record , some are terrible. in the aftermarket industry not every things right all the time.
He has never let me down. Has ajusted invoices for credit.
In this game it cost money to go fast and modified cars will brake.
Im not a GTM lover. i have a stillen SC on my 350z and there was lots of things that broke on it. They fixed it and i still by there products.

Z

Last edited by Z eliminator; 01-08-2014 at 05:09 PM.