View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #2583 (permalink)
09nismo498
Base Member

Drives: 14 GTR
09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of09nismo498 has much to be proud of

ok guys, i just got off the phone with sam, and thought i would post what we talked about so everyone could maybe get a little more excited and maybe make this thread a little less depressing lol. talked to him for a good 15 or 20 minutes. answered the phone right away with no delays. first off, i know they are really busy with all kinds of things, and maybe they don't have much time to get on the forums and post but he had no problems taking the time to talk to me. all i can say is if anyone wants updates, just give them a call. I'm not relying on this thread anymore for updates, if i need an update, i will call him or mike directly.
anyways, down to the good stuff...

i was told by sam that everything is going smoothly now that the holidays are over, and all the bender problems and all that are behind them. the cast pieces are starting to come in. still no exact shipping date, which is fine with me now that i have talked to him. he told me to expect all the final details with shipping, and payments and all that to be ironed out by the end of the month. I'm really really hoping they get the kits shipped out in february, and from the way it sounds, it could be a very good possibility. he also told me there are no new problems or delays, which is definitely good, they are just waiting on the rest of the outsourced parts. obviously they will be shipping out the kits in the order you signed up for the group by, and also in the order of who is fully paid. I'm fully paid, and I'm number 36 on the list, so hopefully i will be in the beginning. so it looks like we are getting one step closer to being boosted guys!

thanks again sam for taking the time out of your busy day to answer my questions!