View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #41 (permalink)
nurburgring
Base Member

Drives: Blah
nurburgring is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjanik View Post
heh, settle down bud, you just described personal preference, maybe what you like isn't what he likes? And he has a better car for the money (Besides power) than you do. Thats why you cant compare your car to his. You have to compare a loaded 370z with his loaded genesis. I dont care if you paid 10k less than him, its not the same if you don't have the same options.

I would personally not mind getting the Genesis coupe. I did consider it and strongly thought about purchasing it so that I would have 10k more in my bank.

in the long run I chose against it because the name "Hyundai" has not become known for reliability "yet". They are on the right road, and They will probably surpass many of the best brands out there soon, but until it happens....

good luck in your new car!
agreed.

and lets not forget, i love the 370. would have bought it if the guy could make the numbers work like he had said previously. i like the extra 25 HP and the way it can rip around corners. its a great car.

but I dont love it 10k more then the gen coupe. and lets not forget Hyundai's 10 year powertrain warranty.

that was the point. few things i like about the gen coupe over the Z and a few things i like about the Z over the gen coupe but in the end the price difference was to much for what really is a similar car in many ways.

Last edited by nurburgring; 11-03-2009 at 10:06 AM.