View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 09:42 AM   #2579 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by conmam View Post
Yes, right. Also running a production ( manufacturing line ) of this many kits while ensuring the best quality possible is even much more complex. GTM is conducting the entire operation on a very tight budget and this is the result.

But I don't blame them since cash is very , very difficult to come by now a day and no venture capitalists are willing to risk on this kind of business. I know some of you are pretty agitated and I can understand that completely. Let's just hope that they will hold themselves together and come out with a killer product by the end. I am still patient with them... at least for another while.
Agreed. While I am also becoming impatient, I still hold out hope for a kit that can deliver. For the price point, I am still happy with my pre-order buy in. Cast parts, GT series turbos, baffled oil pan? Can't argue with that. Add in your own oil cooler and supporting mods, and it's a fully done build.