View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 10:28 PM   #181 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Haha... Houston is so fun. I've not been back there since the break up. Last time I was there, it was with my ex to visit her family and pick up my car from Baker.

BTW... what are some good hang out spots for late 20s to 30s people to get together? A few months ago I was in Dallas, and my friends and I visited "The Dram." It's a sweet lounge and bar, and it's a bit classy. I had a lot of fun there, but one of the guys wasn't having so much fun and wanted to "meet girls" at the club. It was a letdown that night.

We don't really have that much going here... just clubs and coffee shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Digi, it's sounds naïve, but you will find someone perfect for you. People say it comes when you least expect it, but it usually requires some effort.
That's true. When it happens, it happens. The effort is just putting myself out there instead of staying in so much. Plus, I try to focus on taking care of myself and stay positive. It's challenging at times, but it drives me to try harder to become stronger and better.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 01-07-2014 at 10:33 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote