Thread: Smashed my Z
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 09:08 PM   #58 (permalink)
SIKHRYDE
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
SIKHRYDE is on a distinguished road

Yah i'm actually glad they didnt write it off!!! I didnt want to see my car go

I think one of the main reasons is because the air bags didnt go off....

And besides even if I got the money for it - which I would assume would be around 35K , I wouldn't be able to buy a Z back for that price.... at least not a blue roadster.... took me a long time just to find the one I did!

Anyways thanks for your help everyone - I will follow your advice and stick with all Nissan Parts and nothing custom....

But maybe I should look into buying an exhaust since they will probably do the install + labour for no cost since they making so much money on this project....

As for the car not driving the same... I am keeping my fingers crossed.... they said its mostly cosmetic stuff anyways.... but I will stay optimistic

Since I am getting two brand new rims - is there anything really I can do with the old ones? I mean looking at it they still look good with the exception of some small scratches...

I will check the forum threads to see what ppl recommend for exhausts.... in particular those with convertibles.... that way the noise isn't annoying with the top down and u can still enjoy the ride!
SIKHRYDE is offline   Reply With Quote