View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
I don't leave firearms unattended. I'm going to get some work done at a stereo installer over the weekend, I'll see what they say about a possible lock. Of course it'll be after- market install, I just hope it looks good. Thanks for your help.
OP, your topic got me thinking - and I'm not trying to be a smartass or a **** - but how often do cars get broken into in your area? The reason I ask is because I've left my car in some really sketchy areas in NYC, and never really had any issues (though obviously, anecdotal stories don't equal substantive evidence). I actually didn't have wheel locks on my car for the first three or so years when I lived in West Harlem, and I also routinely travel into northern Harlem for work (pic of area below).