View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 11:58 AM   #30 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexZness View Post
Last time I got on the wait list, no one called me and there clearly were cabins available online.
Two years ago, there were no rooms available, so I talked to a manager (Tim Gamble) and told him about there not being any rooms available online. I also told him that I was with ZdayZ and low and behold, a few rooms became available. I was also on the wait list and no one called me either.

I don't know if Tim Gamble is still the "big honcho", but it would not hurt to ask.

Good Luck and hope to see you there (I already booked the same room I've had for the last two years). I always make my reservations when I check out after the event is over.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote