View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:47 PM   #36 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

A tad OT... I notice the new McLaren is taking some cues from the Genesis Coupe. I don't think anyone can go wrong with the Genesis Coupe. It is leagues ahead of the Tiburon. That's quite an evolution.

IMO, I don't think the 350Z and 370Z has much "Z" passion put into it compared to the 300ZX and prior generations. However, I do get a better sense of "Z" passion in the 370Z than the 350Z. The NISMO 350Z had some sort of passion put into it, but I don't quite see much effort with the NISMO 370Z. Look at the previous generation GT-Rs and the NISMO variants... now that's something worth owning.