View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 06:23 PM   #330 (permalink)
takjak2
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Legit Racecar 370Z
takjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread needs to be split so we don't distract from your excellent Road Race Fuel Pump.

I'm not sold on the value of making a new diff cover. I think the Nismo version is sufficient. Are extra bungs really going to make that much of a difference? Diff cooler setups work fine with the stock bungs. It's easy enough to add a T if you want a temp sensor.

Sure, I would pay a 25% premium over the Nismo cover for a nicer version; maybe even 50%, but that doesn't even get us to $200. And it's a pretty small market to compete against an existing part.

Or look at the Grand-Am teams. They have a much much larger budget and they have not seen a need for this. Love your stuff phunk, but I don't think this one is worth your effort.