View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I went with Kinetix as right now mine is just a street car. No need for the SPL. SPC is fine but looks like it could slip (probably won't on a street car, though.) Shouldn't have to worry about that with the Kinetix. You just need to make sure the rod end is well lubed (get some white lithium grease) and the poly bushings are greased well with a waterproof silicone lube (like Hotchkis suspension grease.)

Not installing until Spring so I can't report on the function, but they look like they will do the job just fine. Just remember it's a maintenance item so make sure you have a grease gun with good poly bushing lube and some white lithium grease in spray can to keep the rod end happy.
Are the tubes hollow or solid?