View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 12:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like it would become a hassle.

The only one it might end up keeping out is you?
You have more keys to deal with and another question to ask yourself as you leave the vehicle, "did I leave the car on?, did I lock my center console?"

Sometime I take my keys and drop them in the console. It would suck to lock them in there.(not saying you guys do the same)

Anyway I would have to agree with the others that say it is pointless, but to each his own.

Oh and back in the day I used to lock my glove box on my 280ZX. When they broke in, they ripped the door off completely and destroyed it so I had to buy another off ebay. It took 4 buys to find one that I was happy with. There was nothing in there to steal but papers, but because it had a lock they wanted in.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote