Thread: 2013 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 10:18 AM   #1510 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
SD beat Denver in Denver this year though. Division rivalries are nuts, throw away all the "on paper" stats.

I'd take SD and the points for sure.
Re-read what I wrote about that game though. I acknowledged that they beat Denver. San Diego doesn't make a lick of goddamned sense. Logic tells me that San Diego absolutely cannot do it twice but I'm not going to roll the dice. If San Diego wins it won't be by much. If Denver wins, it should be by a landslide but those two statements taken together = do not bet this game. If I had a gun to my head, I'd take San Diego and the points but Denver will be looking for payback and this could very well be a blowout. I mean seriously, go from position to position and compare teams. It's not even close.

Last edited by dmhenderson; 01-06-2014 at 10:21 AM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote