View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 09:09 AM   #1742 (permalink)
mfeinst
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mercedes C43 AMG
mfeinst is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Let me tell you guys that the wait is worth it. On Saturday January 4th me and my brother met up with Seb and Tony at SpecialtyZ. The FI TT installed, tuned, tested and ready for me to take her home. I could not stop smiling and I haven't stopped smiling since. The kit looks very OEM under the hood with only the shiny tubing of the CAI and intercooler shinning brightly.

Seb had me start her up and she came to life and yes she sounds amazing. We just listened to her growl and then per as Seb explained to me the ends and out of the Blitz boost controller. It is currently set at 8psi. After the instruction it was off for a test drive. Seb took the wheel and told me how the clutch would fill different until I got use to it, but I did not find it difficult to use at all. Then he stabbed the throttle and the wheels just spun through first and then second gear. The acceleration is immediate and there is no turbo lag. Now it was my turn. The clutch engagement to me is what it should be, short, clean and with just the right amount pressure and feed back. I mash the pedal hard....wow, spin city! First and second gear is just a means to get the RPMs up so that you can get the hookup in third and then you get pinned to the back of your seat!!!

I drove us back to the shop and I know I looked like the Joker when I drove up and Tony and my brother were waiting to see my reaction. I was simply elated. It was game over in just that short test drive and I never really got to push to the car. Well, I would get my chance to do that on my trek back home to my brother's house (120 miles) and then back to AZ (255 miles). All I will say for now is it only get's better! I will post more as I gather my thoughts and get some video.

I am very glad that I made the choice to go with Fast Intentions. Worth it without a doubt if you want super car like results! Let's just say I made one run on my trip back to AZ in sixth gear only where I made 8psi!!!

I have nothing but praise and admiration for the Teams at SpecialtyZ and Fast Intentions. Dan is the man...what a friking awesome design and product. You need to come from behind the curtain Mr. Oz as you work is second to none!
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. My car is shipping out today tomorrow -- some guy's Ferrari engine build isn't finished yet so I have to wait for the truck lol

F.I. TT Kit -- GT2860RS [500rwhp/449ft-lbs @ 9psi][/B][/I] CAR SOLD...

Last edited by mfeinst; 01-06-2014 at 03:21 PM.
mfeinst is offline   Reply With Quote