View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dsouth
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z
Dsouth is on a distinguished road

1. 31.5k isn't a bad price... Sticker is probably at least 33k. Does it come with anything else (floor mars)? I would try to at least get 2k off the car.
2. Sport package is definately worth it. You're going to miss the Rays, synchro rev, bigger brakes, LSD, spoiler, different dampers.
3. Nothing in particular really, but I'd look to see how many miles are on the new car. The lower the better.

Personlly, I would never buy a used sports car. Chances are they have been beaten on before being sold and you never know how they've been taken care of. I'm really picky about the condition of cars and whenever I went to look at used cars I always find scratches, dents, unusual wear that I know would drive me crazy. Unless you know the person selling the car, I personally wouldn't do it. However, if you do go used, take it to a mechanic to have the whole thing looked over. They'll be able to tell you a lot of things regarding the mechanical condition of the car. I too came from a 2010 wrx! The z is way more solid interior-wise and handling-wise. The z has a more linear power band and feels powerful though the whole rpm range. The wrx just felt fast from 4-6k rpm because of the turbo. You won't be disappointed with the z!
Dsouth is offline   Reply With Quote