View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
I want to lock my center console since I leave my ipod in there. Can the push button be replaced with one that has a lock?
Brother, if someone is breaking into your car to jack your stuff, a lock on that ain't stopping them.

And no, there isn't any sort of locking feature or aftermarket lock. You can use the glove box, which is also a joke.

If you NEVER disconnect it, make a cut out in the back, or "lock" it under the center console by running a wire there. Last I remember, there was adaquate room to hide something there. It's just that updating it would be a PITA

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 01-05-2014 at 11:54 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote