View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 11:28 PM   #4489 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
Awesome pics Waizzz. The quality and presence of the photos are great. Keep up the good work.

Really sorry I couldn't make it. Kim wanted to hit Vegas one more time before she has to start working weekends. And who am I to say no to Vegas!

Happy to see the meet is growing, and more and more fairladys are joining in. It is a good group of enthusiasts. Enjoyed having the time to get to know Eric & Edgar on our last Ojai cruise along with everyone else at our monthly meet. Look forward to February's meet.

Cheers,
Cheech
No worries Peter, see you next month

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnre View Post
Great pics! Now I really need a new license plate frame to stop advertising the dealer!
Nice meeting you Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Great pics as always Waizzz! It was nice to finally meeting you and Trips. Both your cars look great! I hope you don't mind me stealing some ideas to incorporate on my own project

The gentleman who offered me his jacket, I believe it was CubanZ. Thank you! I really appreciate your kindness sir

And Andrew, thanks for hanging with me and trying to pay my dinner you're crazy trusting me with your race car bro. It was a fun joy ride, make me realize how much more modding I need to make my car run like yours, I tried really hard not to get into trouble with it too. Thanks!
Next month bring a jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyaltyB View Post
Was a really great turn out!!! Nice to see so many come out even in the cold. As always great pics Wais!!!
Thanks Brian, good seeing you as always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Z View Post
Great to see all you guys. Nice job with the pics as always Wais.We're fam down here brother!
Thanks Henry
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote