View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Advice for those with SPL Upper Control Arms

After corner balance and alignment of my car this past weekend I had four of the Allen head screws missing from my arms. The ones that you tighten down to lock the adjusters in place. I know I had them tight and they have been on my car since October and being that my car has been out of commission until the last two weeks I could only pull my car around my property. Well I must of pushed and pulled it several dozen times around the yard and those screw had backed out. All of them.

So it's your best bet to put some blue lock tite on them and gets some spares. Especially being there location has gravity working against us.