View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 05:41 PM   #266 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Update!

Bought a new hood deflector to help prevent another rock chip in my windshield and just add a little accent to the front of the car

Installed in a few mins only with the provided double-sided tape

I think it goes well with my whole theme

Side view

While I was outside I also cleaned the wheels on my Z so here is a bonus photo of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombdefuzer View Post
Yes I have backup sensors, blinker mirrors and paddle shifters with Manual Mode. I drove it yesterday about 300 miles on some of the most curvey twisty mountain roads in thailand. People drive crazy here. Passing on corners etc. I got a little bold and pushed that car against all the crazies I could find. The paddle shifter allows me to out accelerate just about any car on the road here. I also can downshift and engine brake in the corners. Wish I had my go pro set up. It was epic.
Here is a link to an awesome Jazz built by Toon Motorsports in Bangkok. No info on the motor but I'm guessing its boosted with the 2 gauges mounted up.
TOON MOTORSPORT

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
I also have the paddle shifters on my GE, they are alot of fun when I use them in the canyons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nice cover waizz. i too use the noah cover with a Griot's logo on my G.
Great cover, I got it on sale for black Friday

Last edited by Waiz; 01-05-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote