View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 03:52 PM   #1115 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Here I've been hanging out in the "OFFICIAL Florida" thread not even realizing there was a dedicated Tampa one.

Add me to the list of Tampa folks willing to meet up and help out with anything. Done quite a few things to my car all by myself and would like to assist someone else if they need anything.

Currently I'm in need of a recommendation for a decent paint shop. "Overbuffed" the front passenger fender and got down to the primer and would like someone to patch that up for me. Let me know if you've had any good experiences in the Sarasota/Tampa area with a particular painter.

Thanks!
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote