View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Some people would rather pay less for the car, not have the smaller payment. There's a reason there's a rule of thumb that says if you can't pay the car off in three years you can't afford the car.
Never heard of it and I don't know anyone that can do that. I never have a car longer then a year anyways so more money to play with the better. To each their own I guess.

I pay less incase something happens. I'm an RN, my job will NEVER go away, but I can't predict the future. If my motor goes and I need 5k cash I'd rather worry about a $400 payment coming up vs a $700 payment. You can always pay more a month to pay it off early rather than be forced to pay more each month.

Last edited by synolimit; 01-04-2014 at 08:10 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote