Thread: STS Systems
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default STS Systems

Anyone heard of STS systems and how functional they are? I did a search but nothing came up on the forum however I did find their site.

The idea has some merit to it, put the turbo's under the rear bumper and keep the heat away from the motor but seems a bit out of the norm to me, I mean exhausts are pretty air tight for the most part but I'd have to think it would lose some power from the joints?

There was a Vette on the show I was watching a week or so ago, car was crazy fast and the system is supposed to be in the $5-6K range so its reasonable. Lists a 350Z as an application so I have to assume they will have something for a 370 before too long.
motoextreme is offline   Reply With Quote