View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 03:02 PM   #35 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix 808 View Post
Dang, ought to change the title thread of this to Random photo's of onzedge's family working on cars.

Thanks for sharing onzedge

Side note & not a jab, was your son involved in the special Olympics , volunteer or anything or is it just a shirt? ? Just curious as I was able to help out in L.A. once a long time ago. Pretty neat experience .
I know I get carried away with photos. We shoot everything around here and it is fun to share.

Side note -- Colin has the shirt, but he was not in Special Olympics. Someone gave it to him as a gag, maybe I did -- I don't remember. No offense intended, so I hope you don't take it that way.

I worked fro a Special Olympics gig back in 1977 and it was a rewarding experience as you said.